B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture

Application Procedure

1. All candidate must to apply through online at
2. Based on the HSC marks, rank list will be generated by TNAU and published in website.
3. Candidate will follow the instruction given by TNAU for the Counseling Seat.
4. Candidate can approach the college for Management Seat.

Course Offered Name of the Staff
Allotment of seats Students aspiring to get admission in this institute must apply to Tamil Nadu Agricultural University. Of the total sanctioned strength 65% of the seats will be admitted through TNAU single window system and the remaining 35% by the management adopting the following eligibility criteria.
Eligibility A. Educational Qualifications – Academic Stream

Candidates should have passed ALL the subjects in Academic stream of the Qualifying Examination with 10+2 years of schooling under Board of Higher Secondary Education of Government of Tamil Nadu / Central Board of Secondary Education / Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations / other Sate Government Boards / other International Boards that are recognized are eligible.

Eligible Subjects of study in the Qualifying Examination [+2] Subject requirements Candidates who studied any one of the following groups are eligible to apply:
Group I:
Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology
Group II:
Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology
Ranking procedure Mark in each of the four main subjects would be converted to 50 as follows,

and the aggregate of the four subjects would be taken for ranking for maximum of 200 marks (50 x4 = 200).

In the case of qualifying examination other than Tamil Nadu Higher Secondary (HSC) Examination, normalization procedure as ordered in the Tamil Nadu Admission in Professional Educational Institutions Act, 2006 (Tamil Nadu Act 3 of 2007), G.O. M.S. 190 Agriculture (AP.6) Department dt. 16.5.2007 and G.O. M.S. 191 Agriculture (AP.6) Department dt. 16.5.2007 shall be adopted for computing minimum eligibility and ranking.

B. Higher Secondary Course (HSC) – Vocational Stream

Candidates who passed Higher Secondary Course (HSC) under Vocational stream and studied, Biology and Agricultural Practices as vocational subject including theory and practicals are eligible to apply for B. Sc. (Agriculture).

Eligible Minimum Qualifying Marks (Academic Stream / Vocational Stream)