A Salesian of Don Bosco is a member of the society founded by Don Bosco, a saint of the 19th century dedicated chiefly to education and empowerment work. The prime purpose of the society is to help young people to be good and happy citizens. In about a century of existence in India, the Salesians provide quality service in about 500 centres enabling the poor and disadvantaged youth to be integral human beings.
In about a century of existence in India, the Salesians provide quality service in about 500 centres enabling the poor and disadvantaged youth to be integral human beings.
Infrastructure Unique to Our Campus :
- Commercial Soil & Water Testing Unit
- Hi-Tech Farm Machineries & Equipments
- Community Seed Bank
- Farm Equipment Museum
- Agro Tourism
Core Values :
- Out of 250 acres, 125 acres for BSC Agriculture., and 55 acers for Diploma in Agriculture.
- This includes: Wet lands, Dry Lands, Garden lands, Orchards, Botanical Garden, Herbal Garden, etc.
- Smart Lecture Halls
- Well Equipped Library
- Separate Hostel for Boys and Girls
- Healthy balanced diet food and Purified R.O. water.
- Well Equipped Gym
- Dedicated health care Centre.
- Mushroom Production Unit.
- Nursery, Mist Chamber, Glass House, etc
- Dairy & Poultry Unit.
- Vermi Compost Production Unit.
- At Present Most of the AAO’s (Assistant Agricultural Officer) are from our Institute.
- Our students are also recruited in most of the Private & Government sectors as Field Assistants, Farm Managers, Supervisors, Marketing Managers, Lab Assistants, etc
- Many Students have started their own business in the field of Agriculture.
- 100% Job Placement